It happens many times with us that we accidently delete an important file. In such situation, File Recovery softwares help in recovering the deleted file. Auslogics File Recovery software is one of the best softwares in this section. Auslogics File Recovery scans your hard drive for any traces of the deleted file and thus, helps us to recover the deleted file.
Let us see the details of the software alongwith the way to use it in the below article.
How to recover deleted file using Auslogics File Recovery:
1. Install and run the software to see the interface. Select the drive from which you want to recover the deleted file. To restrict your search to specific file type, hit on “Search for these file only” and select the file type you want to search. Hit on Next.
2. In the next pane, you can narrow down the search by hiting on “Search files that have been modified” and select appropriate time period. Hit on Next.
3. If you remember the name of the file, hit on “File name contains the following” and enter the file name. Say I want to recover an image with name like “jessica” or so. I have entered it in the textbox. Hit on Next.
4. On the next pane, select the scan type which will suit your need and hit on “Search”.
5. Auslogics File Recovery will search for file which needs to be recovered. My drive was scanned in 4 seconds and here is the result of the scan:
6. Now, select the checkbox next to that image and hit on “Recover Selected”. Select the location where you want to save the file and your deleted file will be recovered at the specified location.
Auslogics File Recovery comes with additional two provisions:
a. Disk Wiper: It permanently erases already deleted files so that they cannot be restored later.
b. File Shredder: Securely delete files, folders and contents of Recycle Bin so that your sensitive information cannot be restored by someone.
No doubt, this software is the best utility your computer must have. You can download Auslogics File Recovery software and try it on your computer.