August 2011

Choosing the right Product for Affiliate Marketing

August 22, 2011
Thumbnail image for Choosing the right Product for Affiliate Marketing

This is a Guest Post by Patrick who is a Internet marketing enthusiast and web designer working for Go-gulf Web design Beijing firm. In the online world a new trend of advertising and marketing has been on the rise. It is called affiliate marketing and this is how it works. Say you own a website [...]

Read the full article →

How to enable Gmail Preview Pane: New feature of Gmail

August 18, 2011
Thumbnail image for How to enable Gmail Preview Pane: New feature of Gmail

Hello friends. We know that Gmail is working hard to bring the best to Gmail users. Gmail is trying new things and they are really working wonders. You might have heard and tried Gmail’s new look. Now, Gmail has introduced another feature – Gmail Preview Pane. If you have used Microsoft Outlook or Yahoo earlier, [...]

Read the full article →

Google AdWords Tip: Convert Those Who Continued Their Search Without Clicking on Your Ad!

August 16, 2011
Thumbnail image for Google AdWords Tip: Convert Those Who Continued Their Search Without Clicking on Your Ad!

This guest article is written by Kaushal Gandhi who is Director at Aaris Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Aaris is SEO company in India. Upwards of 90% of the people who visit your site don’t end up converting – they continue surfing instead and quickly forget your ad. Many marketers are satisfied with the remaining 10% [...]

Read the full article →

How to send Google plus invites to your friends

August 15, 2011
Thumbnail image for How to send Google plus invites to your friends

Recently, the web is witnessing the rise of a new social network – The Google plus. The search queries about the use of Google plus are increasing as the days are passing. Google plus is restricted to invited members only. That means, if you want to experience Google plus, you should be invited by a [...]

Read the full article →

Is it a Smart Idea to Watch Satellite TV Online???

August 12, 2011
Thumbnail image for Is it a Smart Idea to Watch Satellite TV Online???

This guest post is written by Techwriter who helps people choose the best Satellite TV. If you’ve been following the online tech space for sometimes now you will have come across an article or two about the possibility of people accessing the internet using their computer and internet connection alone even if they don’t buy [...]

Read the full article →

Techozens is now PR 3. Yeah!!!

August 9, 2011
Thumbnail image for Techozens is now PR 3. Yeah!!!

Hello friends. I informed you about the previous Google Pagerank update in which Techozens had got a Pagerank 2. But, it was in second week on July that Google reviewed and updated Pageranks of some of the websites. It was really surprising to note this Pagerank update. Most of us were expecting that the next [...]

Read the full article →